Wednesday, April 1, 2009

ESS Conference 2009

On March 19, four students, including myself, attended the ESS Conference in Baltimore, Maryland.  Traveling from Connecticut, we had a group of both students and faculty who were presenting at the Conference.  The ESS Conference was a great experience.  I was able to experience the Conference and some of the presentations, as well as Baltimore.  This Conference was my first and I look forward to attending many more.  After presenting the collaborated paper, I have a better understanding of how conferences unfold.  Going for the first time was intimidating, but allows me to know what to expect for future conferences.  Attending the ESS Conference in Baltimore was a great learning experience.  Listening to other presentations and having others have insight to yours was truly rewarding.   I look forward to going again in the future.  

No comments:

Post a Comment